The Bushido School of Karate is so appreciative of the students and families that are a part of our Bushido Karate family. We’ve had the pleasure of teaching for over 2 decades and in that time have been privileged to teach thousands of students. Everyone started at the beginning with no shortcuts, and we are so proud of their accomplishments. Our weekly Student Spotlight features randomly chosen students on their own journey at The Bushido School of Karate.
This week’s spotlight is on Valeria!
- Valeria is 11 years old, is in 6th grade and is currently a white belt with one stripe at Bushido Karate. She started karate classes in October 2018.
- Valeria was interviewed and here are her responses:
- “Bushido Karate makes me feel: confident“
- “My favorite part of class is: end of class exercise.“
- “I like to learn: the kicks.”
The best thing about Bushido Karate is learning how to protect myself and how to be loud, especially when I have to answer (in class).
We chose Bushido Karate for Valeria because we try to keep her busy, and the staff is really good…I am happy my daughter is part of The Bushido School of Karate…she has changed many attitudes. Thanks.
Join our Mailing list!
Get notified of new posts and special events at Bushido Karate