The Bushido School of Karate is so appreciative of the students and families that are a part of our Bushido Karate family. We’ve had the pleasure of teaching for over 2 decades and in that time have been privileged to teach thousands of students. Everyone started at the beginning with no shortcuts, and we are so proud of their accomplishments. Our weekly Student Spotlight features randomly chosen students on their own journey at The Bushido School of Karate.
This week’s spotlight is on Astrid!
- Astrid is 8 years old, is in 3rd grade and is currently a white belt with four stripes at Bushido Karate. She started karate classes in June 2018.
- Astrid was interviewed and here are her responses:
- “Bushido Karate makes me feel: proud and strong“
- “My favorite part of class is: that I learn to defend myself.“
- “I like to learn: my self defenses.”
I like the discipline they use with her…she has achieved many merits since (joining) Bushido Karate. She has learned (to have) confidence in herself. Thanks to the teachers (who) teach her to say no to bullying to defend another person or herself. Thank you Shihan and Sensei Schwartz. I am very grateful to you.”
2 thoughts on “Student Spotlight No. 28”
Highly appreciate this tremendous opportunity that my daughter has been given to be in the student spotlight sincerely Astrid’s dad
So kind of you to comment. It’s our purpose and privelege. Osu